This is another project that is currently featured in My Pink Stamper's gallery. This cupcake from Sweet Treats was actually one of the first things that I ever cut with my Cricut. In fact I used the card feature for thank you notes. What a difference a few months makes. While I still love the original card, I think the new version is even cuter! It's a great example how versatile each image is on each of the cartridges. I wanted to create more of a gender neutral birthday card. I'm not sure that I completely achieved it, but I'm getting closer.
If you are interested in learning how to line envelopes, don't forget to check back on Friday. I am working on a whole post about different ways to embellish envelopes.
- Card Base: 8 x 5 1/4 (4 x 5 1/4 folded) - (Bazill Textured Cardstock)
- Mat: 5 x 3 3/4 (K&Co.)
- Accent: 1 3/4 x 3 3/4 (DCWV - Citrus Stack)
- 3/8" Ribbon
- Cupcake - cut at 4 1/2" using blackout feature. (I also cut off the heart)
- Scallop Circles - cut at 1 1/2, 1 1/4, and 1" (layered with pop dots)
- Flowers - 1 at 1 1/2"and 2 at 1" (layered & attached with pop dots)
- Cuttlebug D'vine Swirl A2 embossing folder
- My Pink Stamper's Simply Sweet Occasions Stamp Set
- Tsukineko Pigment Inks