This is one of my projects that is currently featured in My Pink Stamper's brand new gallery! I may be a big dork, but I am very excited about having my projects featured in her gallery. If you are considering buying a Cricut or own a Cricut already and are a bit lost, check out her tutorials - they have helped me soo much!
- Card Base was cut at 8 1/2 by 5 1/2 to give you a 4 1/4 by 5 1/4 folded card
- Mat was cut at 4 x 5 (Patterned paper by K&Co.)
- Tiered Cake and the Tag were cut from Sweet Treats Cricut Cartridge (Used blackout feature for the cake)
- Flowers and their leaves were cut from the Paisley Cricut Cartridge
- Victoria Cuttlebug A2 Embossing Folder
- Martha Stewart Glitter Glue - as I've mentioned before I LOVE this glitter!!!
- K&Co. jewels (for the cake "topper" flowers)
- "Sweet Wishes" stamp from My Pink Stamper's Simply Sweet Occasions stamp set