Thursday, April 8, 2010

Creative Card: Hawaiian Wedding Card

This is one of my projects that is currently featured in My Pink Stamper's brand new gallery!  I may be a big dork, but I am very excited about having my projects featured in her gallery.  If you are considering buying a Cricut or own a Cricut already and are a bit lost, check out her tutorials - they have helped me soo much!

Card Instructions: 

  • Card Base was cut at 8 1/2 by 5 1/2 to give you a 4 1/4 by 5 1/4 folded card

  • Mat was cut at 4 x 5 (Patterned paper by K&Co.)

  • Tiered Cake and the Tag were cut from Sweet Treats Cricut Cartridge (Used blackout feature for the cake)

  • Flowers and their leaves were cut from the Paisley Cricut Cartridge

  • Victoria Cuttlebug A2 Embossing Folder

  • Martha Stewart Glitter Glue - as I've mentioned before I LOVE this glitter!!!

  • K&Co. jewels (for the cake "topper" flowers)

  • "Sweet Wishes" stamp from My Pink Stamper's Simply Sweet Occasions stamp set

6 comments:

Robyn said...

I love this card and it is an honor for me to have it in my new gallery!!!

Thanks!
Robyn

My Creative Time said...

WOW, this is such a GREAT card! I love it!
hugs,
Emma:)

Lauren B. said...

I'm so glad that you both like it - I think it is my favorite so far. I am actually mailing it in the next few days and I will be a bit sad to see it go.

Jessica said...

What a sweet card! And you are not
a big dork! It's great to be 'published' anywhere! TFS

Anonymous said...

You did a great job on this card and i don't think your a dork. I think your card is special to be on Robin's wall just like you. I really enjoy your work.

Anonymous said...

This is a great card, I really enjoy your work.