Friday, April 16, 2010

Creative Card: Ice Cream Birthday Card

Ok...this is my last project that is currently featured in the My Pink Stamper's gallery.  I have been so thrilled to have my projects included and in case you missed it this scrapbook layout is also now included in her gallery here!  Woohoo!

Here is yet another card featuring a fun image from the Sweet Treats Cricut cartridge.  I think that may be my favorite cartridge - I do love all things sweet and evidently glittery as this is another glittery project.  Like the cupcake card that I posted yesterday, I wanted to make this one gender neutral.  I think I accomplished it with this one - why are masculine cards so hard?
Don't forget to check back a little later today - I am finishing up a post on embellishing envelopes!



Materials Used:
  • Card Base: 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 (Folded - 4 1/4 x 5 1/2)
  • Mat: 5 1/4 x 4 (DCWV Citrus Stack)
  • Ice Cream - cut at 3 1/2" using blackout feature (DCWV Citrus Stack)
  • 3/8" ribbon
  • Cuttlebug's Spots and Dots A2 Embossing folder
  • Martha Stewart Glitter Glue Pens - turquoise, florentine gold and fire opal
  • My Pink Stamper's Simply Sweet Occasions Stamp Set

1 comment:

Dawn said...

So cute! I love all the glitter in your projects!