So...guess what I got in the mail yesterday??? My Once Upon a Princess cartridge, which by the way was my Valentine's present from my husband and I was beginning to think that I was never ever going to get it! (Note to self: next time do NOT pre-order a cartridge!!!) I was inspired by Emma's very cute "I Love You" card at My Creative Time. I wanted to make more cards last night, but I diligently started finishing up the Memory Game, so I will wrap that up by Thursday...hopefully!
- Card base is a tag from Once Upon a Princess cut at 3.55 and welded using the Gypsy.
- Mat cut at 3.55 from Once Upon a Princess; paper from DCWV Flower Shower Stack
- Girl and Outfit cut at 4.75 from Once Upon a Princess (attached with pop dots)
- Shocking Pink Polka Dot Ribbon from The Ribbon Retreat
- Turquoise and pink jewels from K&Co.
- Martha Stewart Glitter Glue Pens in Tourmaline and Turquoise
- "hi" sentiment from My Pink Stamper's Simply Sweet Occasions
- Sakura Gelly Roll Pen in White
- Color Box Liquid Chalk in Rose Coral
- Tsukineko Dew Drop Pigment Ink in Cosmic Copper