Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Creative Card: Party Princess

So...guess what I got in the mail yesterday???  My Once Upon a Princess cartridge, which by the way was my Valentine's present from my husband and I was beginning to think that I was never ever going to get it!  (Note to self: next time do NOT pre-order a cartridge!!!)  I was inspired by Emma's very cute "I Love You" card at My Creative Time.  I wanted to make more cards last night, but I diligently started finishing up the Memory Game, so I will wrap that up by Thursday...hopefully! 
 
Material's Used:
  • Card base is a tag from Once Upon a Princess cut at 3.55 and welded using the Gypsy.
  • Mat cut at 3.55 from Once Upon a Princess; paper from DCWV Flower Shower Stack
  • Girl and Outfit cut at 4.75 from Once Upon a Princess (attached with pop dots)
  • Shocking Pink Polka Dot Ribbon from The Ribbon Retreat
  • Turquoise and pink jewels from K&Co.
  • Martha Stewart Glitter Glue Pens in Tourmaline and Turquoise
  • "hi" sentiment from My Pink Stamper's Simply Sweet Occasions
  • Sakura Gelly Roll Pen in White
  • Color Box Liquid Chalk in Rose Coral
  • Tsukineko Dew Drop Pigment Ink in Cosmic Copper

2 comments:

Dawn said...

Adorable! I love the projects you do, and I am so jealous you already have this cart! I am going to have to go on a cricut spending spree. There are so many new ones I want! Love your project, and thanks for putting my button on your sidebar!

Scrappy Mel said...

Soooo cute!