Thursday, April 22, 2010

Creative Craft: Memory Game Part 2


This may be one of those never-ending projects.  As I mentioned in Monday's post, I really want to use the Once Upon a Princess Cricut cartridge for the images on the memory game.  Well...it still hasn't shipped from the online vendor that will remain nameless.  I am set on using it, so I may be dragging this project out for another week or so.  If you need a recap of what I've done so far, check out last week's post HERE!

In order to feel like I am making some progress, I decided to cover the mailbox in some of the paper I used to line the back of the game pieces.  It's relatively simple - I made a few in Februrary for Valentine's for my nieces and it only takes a few minutes.  Decorated mailboxes were featured on a ton of blogs in January and February, but Robyn's post at My Pink Stamper is really simple to follow!

No comments: