This is another project that is currently featured in My Pink Stamper's new gallery. (Woohoo!) I used this favor box to hold a sugar cookie for Easter, but it would also make a really cute favor box for a birthday or shower.
You can't tell from the pictures, but I made the favors double-sided. If I was doing it again - I would have only cut the flower's base for the back and called it a day.
Here are the materials used -
Everything is cut at 3"
- Flower 2 Favor box (Sweet Treats)- used DCWV Flower Shower Stack
- 5 pink flowers cut using the blackout feature (2 for each side of the favor and one for the tag)
- 2 orange flower layers
- 2 yellow centers - used DCWV Citrus Stack
- 1 flower cut using the shadow feature (for tag) - used DCWV Citrus Stack
- 1 leaf - for the tag (Accent Essentials)
- Cuttlebug's Swiss Dot A2 embossing folder
- Dew Drop Tsukineko Inks
- Pop Dots
Quick Tip: To give the flowers more of a 3-D look, I "curl" the petals by placing the base of the petal between my thumb and forefinger and pulling outward towards the end of the petal. (Similar to curling ribbon for a package.)