Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Creative Scrapbook Layout: First layout EVER


So this is my first scrapbook layout EVER.  Seriously, no joke.  I have always been too intimated to try and after this afternoon - I'm still a bit daunted by the idea of scrapbooking all of our pictures.  I do mean ALL of our pictures.  Confession time...I will be married 8 years this fall and I haven't put one wedding picture in our album - wince.  It took me 3 years just to decide on an album and not one picture has graced its pages.  Fast forward to 2008 and the birth of our daughter...and it hasn't gotten any better.  My dear sweet husband bought me a beautiful "ready for pictures" kind of scrapbook and I am so worried about messing it up that it is pretty much empty.  So dear reader or readers or even just the universe...it has become imperative for me to learn how to scrapbook or all of our pictures will be in digital form or in boxes.  The nice part about this blog is that I am now accountable.  I need to show that I am making some progress even if I will be playing catch up for the next 100 years.   

I will not bore you with the details, but for this layout I used the Cricut Paisley cartridge, the Accent Essentials cartridge and I used the Cuttlebug Swiss Dots embossing folder. 

4 comments:

Robyn said...

Hi Lauren!

I would love to feature this SB page in My Pink Gallery, too. If you are interested just e-mail me at mypinkstampergallery@gmail.com with the same info you sent for the other projects.

Thanks!
Robyn

Anita said...

Good Job it's soooooooooooo cute. We all have to start some where, keep up the good work.

Kate said...

I love this layout. Nice and Simple.

www.scrapperscreativecorner.blogspot.com

Lauren B. said...

Thank you for all of your sweet comments! They are much appreciated! 1 scrapbook page down and a million more to go! :)