"Whee-haw!" That is what I hear every time my daughter does something fun, dangerous or super fast - preferably all of the above if she has anything to say about it. We had tried to teach her how to say "yee-haw," but "wee-haw" came out and it has stuck!
Pennants or banners seem to be everywhere right now - from birthday parties to baby rooms. They always look so cheerful, so I thought it would be a perfect accent for a carousel layout. I couldn't be happier with how it turned out and I am sure I will use this technique for more projects. Hope you like it!
- 12 x 12 - DCWV Flower Shower Stack
- (2) 2 1/2 x 12 - DCWV Flower Shower Stack
- 10 x 9 3/4 - Bazzill Basics "Bank Roll" - that name cracks me up
- Horse cut at 4 1/2" from Paisley (It's actually a unicorn, but I cut it's horn off - I promise it was painless.)
- "wheehaw" cut at 1.32 from Cursive 101, welded using my Gypsy.
- Triangles cut at 1.33 from George and Basic Shapes
- Cuttlebug Swiss Dots and Victoria A2 Embossing folders (pennants & the horse's body)
- Tsukineko Pigment Ink
- Martha Stewart Glitter Glue Pen - tourmaline & turquoise
- Turquoise and Green Jewels - K & Co.
- Embroidery floss