Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Creative Scrapbook Page: Pumpkin Patch

So...this is my first layout using my brand spankin' new Gypsy!!!  (Happy early Mother's Day to me, courtesy of my sweet husband - I am a very lucky lady.)  Despite reading some mixed reviews of the Gypsy, I am loving it so far.  I was able to use 3 different cartridges at one time for this layout, plus I cut out everything all at once - all of the layers all of the fonts - EVERYTHING!!!  If you don't Cricut, you might not appreciate it what a huge deal this is, but just trust me - it is. 

The minute I saw this Pumpkin border on the Happily Ever After cartridge I knew that it would be great for a scrapbook page, so I am excited to finally be able to use it.  There is obviously more glitter - no shock there.  (Please refer to previous posts to witness my glitter addiction.)

Materials Used:

  • 12 x 12 Base (DCWV - Flower Shower Stack)
  • Patterned Paper trimmed to 4x12 (DCWV - Flower Shower Stack)
  • Photo Mats trimmed to 4 1/4 x 6 1/4  and 4 1/4 x 4 1/4 (DCWV - Flower Shower Stack)
  • Martha Stewart Glitter Glue Pens in "tourmaline" (dark pink) and "fire opal" (orange)
  • Cricut Cartridges used: Cursive 101 ("patch"- welded using Gypsy), Happily Ever After (pumpkin border), Storybook ("the," "pumpkin" - welded using Gypsy, flourishes, and journal space)










1 comment:

Shelly said...

Lauren,
What talent you have. This LO is so cute and your daughters birthday party arrangements are just FAB!! TFS all of your creativity. I'm looking forward to your next post!
~shelly
www.scrappyshelly.blogspot.com