So...this is my first layout using my brand spankin' new Gypsy!!! (Happy early Mother's Day to me, courtesy of my sweet husband - I am a very lucky lady.) Despite reading some mixed reviews of the Gypsy, I am loving it so far. I was able to use 3 different cartridges at one time for this layout, plus I cut out everything all at once - all of the layers all of the fonts - EVERYTHING!!! If you don't Cricut, you might not appreciate it what a huge deal this is, but just trust me - it is.
The minute I saw this Pumpkin border on the Happily Ever After cartridge I knew that it would be great for a scrapbook page, so I am excited to finally be able to use it. There is obviously more glitter - no shock there. (Please refer to previous posts to witness my glitter addiction.)
- 12 x 12 Base (DCWV - Flower Shower Stack)
- Patterned Paper trimmed to 4x12 (DCWV - Flower Shower Stack)
- Photo Mats trimmed to 4 1/4 x 6 1/4 and 4 1/4 x 4 1/4 (DCWV - Flower Shower Stack)
- Martha Stewart Glitter Glue Pens in "tourmaline" (dark pink) and "fire opal" (orange)
- Cricut Cartridges used: Cursive 101 ("patch"- welded using Gypsy), Happily Ever After (pumpkin border), Storybook ("the," "pumpkin" - welded using Gypsy, flourishes, and journal space)