This is my first "double" page layout (this blog is so new that there are still a lot firsts yet to come). We have a TON of pictures from different zoo visits, so I think I have quite a few more layouts with a zoo theme to complete. Do any of you have any cartridge suggestions? I was thinking about the Create a Critter cartridge.
- 12 x 12 base - DCWV Flower Shower Stack
- 4 x 12 accent - DCWV Sweet Stack
- Giraffe cut at 5" from Paisley
- "Zoo" cut at 3" from Storybook and welded using Gypsy & embossed using the Cuttlebug's Swiss Dots A2 folder
- "fun" cut at 5" from Paisley
- ric-rac border cut at 1 1/4 and welded using Gypsy
- scalloped ovals cut at 3 and 3 1/4 from Storybook
- buttons attached with glue dots
- Martha Stewart Glitter Glue Pens in tourmaline and kunzite
- Tsukineko Pigment Inks
Funny "behind-the-scenes" note - because I am so short (5'2") I couldn't get the camera up high enough to take a picture of both pages, so I climbed on top of a chair. I didn't realize it until I was cropping my picture, but my super long and skinny toes made it into the picture. Oh, the things I will do for a blog post.
Hope you have a great day!