Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Creative Scrapbook Page: Zoo Fun

This is my first "double" page layout (this blog is so new that there are still a lot firsts yet to come).  We have a TON of pictures from different zoo visits, so I think I have quite a few more layouts with a zoo theme to complete.  Do any of you have any cartridge suggestions?  I was thinking about the Create a Critter cartridge.

Materials Used:
  • 12 x 12 base - DCWV Flower Shower Stack
  • 4 x 12 accent - DCWV Sweet Stack
  • Giraffe cut at 5" from Paisley
  • "Zoo" cut at 3" from Storybook and welded using Gypsy & embossed using the Cuttlebug's Swiss Dots A2 folder
  • "fun" cut at 5" from Paisley
  • ric-rac border cut at 1 1/4 and welded using Gypsy
  • scalloped ovals cut at 3 and 3 1/4 from Storybook
  • buttons attached with glue dots
  • Martha Stewart Glitter Glue Pens in tourmaline and kunzite
  • Tsukineko Pigment Inks

Funny "behind-the-scenes" note - because I am so short (5'2") I couldn't get the camera up high enough to take a picture of both pages, so I climbed on top of a chair.  I didn't realize it until I was cropping my picture, but my super long and skinny toes made it into the picture.  Oh, the things I will do for a blog post.
Hope you have a great day!

3 comments:

Kristie said...

This will be so cute with zoo pictures!

mum of two said...

That is a super cute page:) TFS

Berenice R. said...

So sweet card! Love the color combo you used :)