Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Creative Tip: Organizing Pictures

 

I've mentioned this before, but I have a TON of pictures to scrap and I get a little overwhelmed when I look through all of them.  I use Shutterfly to print all of our pictures - there may be more/better/easier sites to use, but Shutterfly now has ALL of our digital pictures from 2007 to the present.  Needless to say, I'm not moving them.

As I finish scrapbook pages, I have been uploading the pictures to a new online album that I cleverly named "scrapbook pictures."  I also rename the pictures based on what layout they are destined for, so the super cute pictures of my daughter in her yellow polka dot sunglasses are now called "Miss Priss."  They are destined for THIS layout.

Once I have enough pictures to warrant paying shipping or even better- the next time Shutterfly has a sale, I can order the entire album without having to shuffle through 70+ albums looking for the pictures I want to scrap. 

Hope that helps someone - not that anyone else has such a big back log of pictures to sort through.  :)




No comments: