Sunday, April 25, 2010

Happy 101 - Blog Award!


Melanie from Scrappy Mel gave me this blog award!  Thank you so much Melanie!  Check out her blog - she has really cute projects, so you are sure to get some really great ideas!

I am passing on this Happy 101 Award to the following blogs:

Pam at Simply Pam
Kim at Frost Me

When you get a chance - hop on over to all these talented ladies' blogs and check them out!

Here are my 10 things that make me happy!
1.  My sweet husband and daughter!
2.  My Craft Room!!! - seriously this is now my favorite room in our house
3.  Spending a lazy afternoon cooking
4.  Magazines
5.  New music from my favorite bands
6.  Dancing with my daughter
7.  Dessert of any kind - preferably something chocolate
8.  Organizing - I am a Virgo, so it's kind of a problem!
9.  Shopping at Craft-y Stores: i.e. Michaels, Joann's or Hobby Lobby
10. Blogging - either writing blog entries, reading comments on my blog :), and perusing other blogs!

3 comments:

Dawn said...

Thanks Lauren! I am beyond excited! I can't wait to post it and throw on mine. Also, I'm a virgo too and organizing is basically an addiction. There is no cure and nothing is ever right.

Nisson Family said...

Thanks Lauren! My first blog award!!! :)

Pam

Lauren B. said...

You are both so welcome! It was my first blog award as well! Dawn - I'm glad you can understand my love of organiztion!