For today's MPS Challenge Robyn tasked her readers to use their Cricut and design a project using pink, green and black. Since I just started scrapbooking, I figured this would be a perfect opportunity to try another page layout. It's also the first time that I've used the Sweethearts cartridge, and while I love the images - I wish the layering was a bit more user friendly. I also may have a glitter addiction. I didn't realize how many of my projects include glitter, but there's a lot.
- 12x12 - from DCWV Flower Shower Stack
- 8x8 - textured cardstock from Bazill Tropical
- 3 1/4x12 - black cardstock
- 5 1/4x7 1/4 - black cardstock
- 2 1/4x12 - DCWV Sweet Treats Stack (I glittered the light pink, turquoise and dark pink shapes - just in case there wasn't enough glitter.)
- "Sweet" - Cut from Paisley at 1 1/2"
- "Gumball Machine" - Cut from Sweethearts at - 4" (I used the blackout feature for the base)
- "Scalloped Circle" Cut from - Gypsy Wanderings at 2 3/4"
- LOTS and LOTS of Martha Stewart Glitter Glue - Tourmaline (Dark Pink), Kunzite (Light Pink) and Turqouise
- Black and White Striped Ribbon from The Ribbon Retreat
- Pink Saddle Stitch Ribbon (Scrap piece, so I don't know the manufacturer.)
- Black and White Brad (K&Co.)
- Pop Dots