Saturday, April 10, 2010

My Pink Stamper Challenge - Pink, Green & Black


For today's MPS Challenge Robyn tasked her readers to use their Cricut and design a project using pink, green and black.  Since I just started scrapbooking, I figured this would be a perfect opportunity to try another page layout.  It's also the first time that I've used the Sweethearts cartridge, and while I love the images - I wish the layering was a bit more user friendly.  I also may have a glitter addiction.  I didn't realize how many of my projects include glitter, but there's a lot.   

Materials used:
  • 12x12 - from DCWV Flower Shower Stack
  • 8x8 - textured cardstock from Bazill Tropical
  • 3 1/4x12 - black cardstock
  • 5 1/4x7 1/4 - black cardstock
  • 2 1/4x12 - DCWV Sweet Treats Stack (I glittered the light pink, turquoise and dark pink shapes - just in case there wasn't enough glitter.)
  • "Sweet" - Cut from Paisley at 1 1/2"
  • "Gumball Machine" - Cut from Sweethearts at - 4" (I used the blackout feature for the base)
  • "Scalloped Circle" Cut from - Gypsy Wanderings at 2 3/4"
  • LOTS and LOTS of Martha Stewart Glitter Glue - Tourmaline (Dark Pink), Kunzite (Light Pink) and Turqouise
  • Black and White Striped Ribbon from The Ribbon Retreat
  • Pink Saddle Stitch Ribbon (Scrap piece, so I don't know the manufacturer.)
  • Black and White Brad (K&Co.) 
  • Pop Dots


5 comments:

Nisson Family said...

I LOVE your LO! So Cute! The glitter looks great so keep adding it. ;) Thanks for participating in the MPS Color Challenge!

Pam

liz said...

very cute layout! love the glitter too!

liz

My Creative Time said...

This is such a FUN layout!! great job w/the challenge!
thanks for joining us @ MPS!
hugs,
Emma;)

Carolyn said...

Very cute!

Jo said...

Cute ... love the glitter. Thanks for joining us for the MPS challenge.

Jo xx