Robyn from My Pink Stamper posted a Scrapbook Sketch Challenge yesterday afternoon, and after all of the computer stuff that I worked on over the weekend - a little crafting was definitely in order. Plus, I started looking at my scrapbook layouts and they were all starting to look a lot alike, so it's probably good to get out of my comfort zone and try a different page layout.
Here is what I came up with:
- 12x12 textured cardstock DCWV
- Patterned paper from Nana's Nursery (Girl) DCWV
- "Sweet Baby" cut at 4 1/2" from Gypsy Wanderings
- Journaling space cut at 2 1/2" and 2 3/4" from Storybook
- Flower cut at 4" from Sweet Treats
- Stickles: Cotton Candy and Frosted Lace
- Yellow Jewels (on journaling space) from K&Co.