Monday, April 26, 2010

My Pink Stamper Sunday Challenge


Robyn from My Pink Stamper posted a Scrapbook Sketch Challenge yesterday afternoon, and after all of the computer stuff that I worked on over the weekend - a little crafting was definitely in order.  Plus, I started looking at my scrapbook layouts and they were all starting to look a lot alike, so it's probably good to get out of my comfort zone and try a different page layout.

Here is what I came up with:

I changed the layout just a bit because I didn't have quite enough pictures to use. 

I'm not sure if it's obvious from the pictures, but I glittered a few of the dresses from the patterned paper with some Stickles as well as one of the yellow layer on the flower.  It had to be done - I have a theme going now - all glitter all the time.




Materials Used:
  • 12x12 textured cardstock DCWV
  • Patterned paper from Nana's Nursery (Girl) DCWV
  • "Sweet Baby" cut at 4 1/2" from Gypsy Wanderings
  • Journaling space cut at 2 1/2" and 2 3/4" from Storybook
  • Flower cut at 4" from Sweet Treats
  • Stickles: Cotton Candy and Frosted Lace
  • Yellow Jewels (on journaling space) from K&Co.

4 comments:

Pam AKA: picnic said...

Great Job, love the colors....

Scrappy Mel said...

Very sweet! :)

http://scrappymel.blogspot.com

PamalaB said...

Love this!!! U did a great job.. I am a beginer and you all inspire me so much:)

Lauren B. said...

Thank you all so much for your sweet comments!