Nicole from Canadian Nickel Scrap'n posted a cute frog card that she will be sending on to Lisa C.'s sister, Jayme, who has terminal cancer. If you have a few minutes, why don't you try and come up with a cute or funny card (no get well cards) featuring a frog and send it Jayme's way. For more information, click HERE! I couldn't think of any funny sentiments, so I just left the card kind of plain. There are soo many cute frogs on lots of different Cricut cartridges, but I am still partial to this little frog prince from Paisley. He looks like he's ready to leap off the page to give you a hug or maybe even a slimy kiss. Hope this brings a smile to Jayme!
- 4 1/2 square Easel Card (Nicole has easy to follow directions HERE)
- 4 x 4 patterned paper - g.c.d. studios - "Cloisonné" 8 x 8 paper pad
- Frog Prince cut at 3 1/4 from Paisley - embossed his tummy using Cuttlebug A2 Swiss Dots folder.
- Ribbon - 3/8 pink grosgrain
- Tsukineko Ink - Ivy and Pearlescent Olive
- Stickles - Cotton Candy
- Gem - K & Company
- To see my super easy method to line envelopes - click HERE