Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Creative Card: Queen for a Day!


Every woman should feel like a queen for at LEAST one day out of the year and Mother's Day is a good excuse to make the women in your life feel special.  "Queen for a Day" is my theme for my mother-in-law's Mother's Day card, but this would also make a really cute birthday card!

I have seen easel cards on a few different blogs, but most recently Nicole from Canadian Nickel Scrap'n posted one and I thought I should get out of my card rut and try something new.  She has a really great video if you are interested in making one.  Make sure to check out the rest of her blog too - she has lots of great ideas and tips.

Materials Used:





3 comments:

Nickel said...

Wasn't that sooo much fun to make! I really have to try and stop making them! Thank you for the shout out:D I'm happy my video helped out and your so sweet to mention my blog! Please, post it on my FB page along with your blogs link so other people can pop in!!!!

Scrappy Mel said...

I love it! :)

Lauren B. said...

Thank you Nicole - I just posted a link on your FB fan page. It really is a fun card to make!

Thank you Melanie!