Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Creative Craft: Gift Bag Set


This is kind of "cheat" project, but by "cheat" I really mean no-brainer.  I made the Mother's Day card on Saturday for a National Scrapbook Day challenge and I decided to embellish a plain gift bag with the same images to make a matching set.  I even used scraps of paper!  (One day that scrap drawer might be more manageable.)

If you missed the card's post, you can check it out HERE.

Materials Used:

  • Mats cut at 4 x 8 and 3 1/2 x 8 - Paper is from K& Company's "Handmade" Specialty Paper pad and DCWV Sweet Stack - attached using "red tape"
  • Bird cut at 2 1/2" from Create a Critter - attached using Pop Dots
  • Scalloped circle cut at 3 1/2" and 3 3/4" from Create a Critter - attached using Pop Dots
  • Martha Stewart Glitter Glue Pen - Tourmaline
  • Ric-Rac from my scraps

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Cute! I love the bag.