To continue my theme of coordinated gift packaging - here is an idea to spruce up flowers from the grocery store. I don't know anybody that doesn't love getting flowers and this is a quick and easy way to make a last minute run to your local grocery store's floral department look a bit more personalized.
If you missed the "Queen 4 a Day" card instructions, you can check them out HERE!
- Plastic card holder (from the floral department at our local grocery store - check by the little cards)
- Crown cut at 3" (twice, so it looks nice from both directions - used "flip" feature) from Once Upon a Princess - affixed both crowns back to back using double-stick tape and then attached the crown to the card holder using a glue dot. I attached the tulle bow to the card holder using another glue dot.
- "Queen 4 a Day" sentiment cut at 2.25" from Once Upon a Princess - attached using pop dots
- Tag cut twice at 6" from Sweet Treats
- Pink and white striped ribbon from my scraps
- Yellow Tulle - from Michael's in their wedding section