The patterned paper that I used in this layout is from Martha Stewart, which is manufactured by EK Success. I have a few thoughts...it an adorable paper pack - really bright colors and modern youthful designs, but all of the pages are perforated at the top. I also bought a coordinating 6 x 12 border pack (the little navy strips with numbers are an example of the borders.) and again - they are all perforated, so then you are left with jagged edges. I tried to run my nail over them to kind of smooth them out a bit, but I am still not 100% happy with them. Do any of you have any suggestions?
- 12 x 12 bases from DCWV Flower Shower Cardstock Stack
- Ric-rac glittered paper trimmed to 4 1/4 x 12 & 3 1/2 x 12 - Martha Stewart
- (2) borders from Martha Stewart 6 x 12 border pack
- Photo Mats - (2) 4 1/2 x 6 1/2, (2) 4 1/4 x 6 1/4, (2) 4 1/2 x 4 1/2 & (2) 4 1/4 x 4 1/4
- "INCH" from Once Upon a Princess (Used the gypsy to weld)
- "by" from Plantin Schoolbook (Used the gypsy to skew the letters and weld)
- "inch" from Cursive 101 (Used the gypsy to weld)
- (2) caterpillars cut at 2" from Walk in My Garden (I cut the top layer out twice, so I could create my own layers) - attached using pop-dots
- (16) hearts cut at 1 3/4" from George and Basic Shapes - attached using pop-dots (I used my gel pen to draw the "string" between my heart pennants)
- Circles cut at 2 3/4 and 3" from George and Basic Shapes
- Tsukineko pigment inks - cosmic copper & sky blue
- Color Box Fluid Chalk - rouge
- Sakura Gelly Roll Pen - white
Thanks for looking!