For my first Mother's Day themed scrapbook layout, I chose to use my Storybook cartridge exclusively to show that you don't have to have a million cartridges sometimes a few great ones are better! I chose to use lots of scalloped circles to play off the chrysanthemums on the Flower Shower Accent Paper. I will be adding pictures of my mom reading to my daughter to this layout, but with a quick title change this could be a great layout for any feminine or springy pictures.
- 12x12 Base from DCWV Flower Shower Cardstock Stack
- 10x10 Accent Paper - DCWV Flower Shower Stack
- Photo Mats cut at 4 1/4 x 6 1/4 and 4 1/4 x 4 1/4 - Bazzill Basics Open Stock in Bouquet
- Scallop border (3) cut at 2 1/4 and welded using my Gypsy - but you could just as easily cut 3 and put them together
- Scalloped Circles cut at 2.37" and 3" - attached using Pop Dots
- "Once Upon a Time" cut at 3" - attached using Pop Dots
- Color Box Liquid Chalk in Dark Peony
- Sakura Gelly Roll Pen in White
- Ice Blue Satin Ribbon (from my scraps)
- Purple Jewel - K&Co.