I worked on this two-page layout on Mother's Day during my daughter's nap and while scrolling through my pictures trying to decide on which ones to scrapbook, I was reminded of how quickly the time passes. I saw a quote from someone once describing parenthood, and I wish I could remember who said it, but I can't..."The days are long, but the years are short." Where did the time go? How is possible that she is two? This is why I should have started scrapbooking when she was a baby...it would have been easier to scrap pictures of my 4 mo. old when she was closer to 4 mos. old.
- 12 x 12 bases - DCWV Textured Cardstock
- Green Polka Dot Paper - DCWV Nana's Nursery "Baby Girl"
- Floral Paper - DCWV Nana's Nursery "Baby Girl
- Apple Green 3/8" grosgrain ribbon - The Ribbon Retreat
- Tsukineko Pigment Ink - Coffee Bean
- Sakura Gelly Roll Pen - White
- Pink Jewels from K & Co.
- Green Polka Dot Paper trimmed to 3 3/4 x 8 1/4
- Floral Paper trimmed to 3 3/4 x 12
- Photo Mat cut at 4 1/4 x 6 1/4 from George and Basic Shapes
- Journaling mats trimmed to 3 1/2 x 4 3/4, 3 1/4 x 4 1/2, 3 x 4 1/4, and 2 3/4 x 4
- "Almost Perfect" cut at 4 1/2" from Once Upon a Princess
- Castle cut at 2 3/4" from Once Upon a Princess
- Flower cut at 1 1/2" from Once Upon a Princess
- Crowns (from the frog prince found on p. 45 - use shift layer 1) cut at 5 1/2