As I mentioned in the post earlier, I may be behind the curve a little with this Up layout, but right now Up is big in my house. It's funny and heartbreaking at the same time...I've probably seen it 10 times and I still cry EVERY time...EVERY time.
I'm not sure about the clouds...they may end up going once I add pictures. What do you think? Maybe it's the embossing that I'm not crazy about. Hmmm...
- 12 x 12 base - DCWV Jewel Cardstock Stack
- 4 x 12 patterned paper - ki memories Toy Box (I LOVE this paper - soo many cute designs, you may be seeing a lot of this.)
- "dream" title and its shadow cut at 1 1/2" from Paisley
- Clouds cut at 2" from Create a Critter - embossed with D'vine Swirls (I also inked them to make them silver lined clouds...I know - cheesy, but it made me laugh)
- Balloons (25 in all) cut at 2 1/4" from Create a Critter (Don't have Create a Critter? George and Basic Shapes has an almost identical balloon.) They are all attached with pop-dots.
- House cut at 4 1/2" from Winter Woodland
- Tsukineko Pigment Inks - Sky Blue, Pearlescent Ivy, Galaxy Gold & Platinum Planet
- Color Box Liquid Chalk - warm red
- Sakura Gelly Roll Pen - white