Monday, May 17, 2010

Creative Scrapbook Layout: "Ragamuffin"


Over the weekend I put actual pictures onto all of the scrapbook pages that I've worked on so far, which was great, but I must forge ahead with more layouts.  There are soo many pictures left, but it was definitely a good feeling to be able to flip through the pages INSIDE the scrapbooks.  Woohoo!

I got the Paper Doll Dress Up a few weeks ago by using my Cricut rewards and as soon as I saw Raggedy Ann and Andy - I knew I had to use them for a scrapbook layout.  I have a few pictures of my daughter in an outfit of her own choosing - red leggings and one of my old Hello Kitty shirts (which looks like a dress on her) - she definitely looks like a bit of a "ragamuffin," but she's the cutest "ragamuffin" that I've seen.


Materials Used:
  • 12 x 12 base - DCWV Jewel Cardstock Stack
  • Accent Mat - shape cut at 13 3/4" from Storybook (I'm going to use the negative for another layout as a "frame.") - DCWV Flower Shower Stack
  • Navy Accent - trimmed to 4 x 12
  • Journaling space cut at 2 1/4" and 2 1/2" from George and Basic Shapes
  • Photo Mats cut at 4 1/4 x 6 1/4 and 4 1/4 x 4 1/4 from George and Basic Shapes
  • "Ragamuffin" cut at 1 1/2" from Cursive 101 and welded using the Gypsy
  • Raggedy Ann and Andy (doll and clothing) cut at 3" from Paper Doll Dress-Up - attached using pop-dots
  • Lollipop, Stick-horse and rocking horse cut at 3" (two times each, so I could layer) from Paper Doll Dress-Up - attached using pop-dots
  • Tsukineko Pigment Ink - Coffee Bean
  • Sakura Gelly Roll Pen - White



4 comments:

Melissa said...

This is so cute!!

Tracy said...

These are adorable.
Your layout is too cute.

Scrappy Mel said...

So adorable - PDDU is one of my favorites!!!

Did you see my halloween pages done with it? Heres the link - http://scrappymel.blogspot.com/2010/01/just-little-late.html

I want the Cursive 101 - I have tried to weld words Opposites Attract and Songbird and they don't turn out nearly as cute!

liz said...

soooo cute! the colors are great together!