Saturday, May 1, 2010

National Scrapbook Day: MPS Challenge #1


Robyn at My Pink Stamper is hosting challenges all day today in honor of National Scrapbook Day, so I will be posting all day (and probably some tomorrow too - because I doubt I can get all of them done in one day).  The first challenge is "Mother Dear, I Love You So," and my card is for my husband's grandmother. 

Materials Used:
  • Card cut at 8 1/2x11 (4 1/4x5 1/2 folded) - DCWV Flower Shower Stack
  • Mat cut at 4x5 1/4 - K&Co. "Handmade" Specialty Paper
  • Accent Mat cut at 1 1/2x5 1/4 - DCWV Sweet Stack
  • Bird cut at 2 1/2" from Create a Critter - attached using Pop Dots
  • Scalloped circle cut at 3 1/2" and 3 3/4" from Create a Critter - attached using Pop Dots
  • Martha Stewart Glitter Glue Pen - Tourmaline
  • "I Love You" stamp from My Pink Stamper's Simply Sweet Occasions Set
  • Ric-Rac (from my scraps, but I know I originally bought it from Joann's)

2 comments:

Janis said...

Oh, my gosh! I LOVE THIS!!! I may be hooked on your blog now. :)

Lauren B. said...

Thank you Janis! I hope you check back - I'm so glad you found me!