For the second challenge of the day, one of Robyn's Pink Designers, Julie, came up with the theme - "Getting Scrappy." The goal is to use up some of your scrap paper for the project. Well...if you watched the tour of my craft room earlier in the week, you saw that I have a "scrap problem," so this project is perfect for me!
Here is what I came up with:
- 12x12 base - Textured Cardstock from DCWV Jewel Stack (not a scrap, but it's impossible to have a 12x12 "scrap.")
- 4x12 accent - DCWV Flower Shower Stack
- Photo Mat 6x6 - Bazzill Basics "Bank Roll"
- "Splash" cut at 3 1/4" from Once Upon a Princess
- Mermaid cut at 4" from Once Upon a Princess
- Martha Stewart Glitter Glue Pen - Tourquoise (for the sea horse's eye) and Tourmaline
- Stickles - Frosted Lace