Saturday, May 1, 2010

National Scrapbook Day: MPS Challenge #4


For the 4th challenge in the My Pink Stamper National Scrapbook Challenges, Pam chose "I Like You Least."  You are supposed to make a project using your least liked or least used Cricut cartridge.  I chose Walk in My Garden and I'm not sure if it is my LEAST favorite, but I've had it for awhile and it's probably my least used so far.  It's not it's fault - I just think that Create a Critter and Once Upon a Princess are competing for the status of my favorite cartridge right now.

Materials Used:
  • Card base cut at 8 1/2x5 1/2 ( 4 1/4x5 1/2 folded ) - DCWV Flower Shower Cardstock
  • Mat cut at 4 x 5 1/4 - K&Co.
  • Sunflowers cut at 3" from Walk in My Garden - attached using Pop Dots
  • Flower Pot cut at 1 3/4" from Walk in My Garden - attached using Pop Dots
  • Tsukineko Pigment Ink - Cosmic Copper
  • "Heartfelt Thanks" from My Pink Stamper's Simply Sweet Occasions Set



4 comments:

Nisson Family said...

I LOVE your card! So classy! I'm going to have to scraplift this one for sure. Thanks for the inspiration and thanks for participating in the challenge!

Pam

Janis said...

This is beautiful! I love the layout on here.

Lauren B. said...

Thank you both! This is a lesson in simple is better. I wasn't super jazzed about this card when I finished, but compared to my Pink PJ girl and the 40th B-day card - soo much cuter. I should remember simple is better. :)

scrappy critters said...

I never wanted a walk in my garden until now!! I love this card!