For the 4th challenge in the My Pink Stamper National Scrapbook Challenges, Pam chose "I Like You Least." You are supposed to make a project using your least liked or least used Cricut cartridge. I chose Walk in My Garden and I'm not sure if it is my LEAST favorite, but I've had it for awhile and it's probably my least used so far. It's not it's fault - I just think that Create a Critter and Once Upon a Princess are competing for the status of my favorite cartridge right now.
- Card base cut at 8 1/2x5 1/2 ( 4 1/4x5 1/2 folded ) - DCWV Flower Shower Cardstock
- Mat cut at 4 x 5 1/4 - K&Co.
- Sunflowers cut at 3" from Walk in My Garden - attached using Pop Dots
- Flower Pot cut at 1 3/4" from Walk in My Garden - attached using Pop Dots
- Tsukineko Pigment Ink - Cosmic Copper
- "Heartfelt Thanks" from My Pink Stamper's Simply Sweet Occasions Set