Saturday, May 1, 2010

National Scrapbook Day: MPS Challenge #7


So...I am skipping Challenges 5 & 6.  Yeah...yeah - I could get into the reasons, but then I would never EVER catch up.  I had to take a break to finish up dinner and get my little one into bed, but while we were relaxing- I designed a few projects on the Gypsy. 

Challenge 7 was posted by Karlee - and it's called "Hey Dad!"  You are supposed to design something for a dad or guy in your life.  My brother-in-law is turning the big 4-0 next week, so this was a perfect opportunity to make his birthday card.  It's honestly cuter in person that the photograph, but masculine cards aren't really my thing.  This was definitely a challenge...thank goodness the next projects are more girly!  :)

Materials Used:
  • Card cut at 8x5 1/4 (folded to 4x5 1/4) - Bazzill Textured Cardstock "Tropical"
  • Mat cut at 3 1/2x4 3/4 - embossed with the Cuttlebug's Spots and Dots A2 Embossing Folder
  • "4"and "0" cut at 3" from Sweet Treats - attached with Pop Dots
  • Martha Stewart Glitter - Peridot (used my Zig Glue Pen to make dots)
  • Martha Stewart Glitter Glue Pens - Fire Opal & Florentine Gold
  • Tsukineko Pigment Ink - Starlite Silver

No comments: