Saturday, May 1, 2010

National Scrapbook Day: MPS Challenge #8



For the 8th Challenge, Agnes designed a project using the theme, "Love My Color."  You are supposed to design a monochromatic project, plus one neutral color and one flower.  (I actually forgot the flower and then as I was about to post a link to my post - I noticed that little detail.)  I'm sure that you are shocked that not only did I choose PINK, but I also used the Once Upon a Princess cartridge.  This little girl reminds me of the Tarina Tarantino "Pink Head" jewelry.  (I was mildly obsessed with Tarina Tarantino in high school when she first came out with sparkly hair pins and barrettes - I didn't dye my hair pink, but pink highlights may have crossed my mind briefly.)

Anywhoo...I think this is my last project for tonight.  I am too tired and since I am stubbornly posting full length blog posts on every single project - this is taking me a little bit longer than I thought it would. 

Materials Used:

  • Card cut at 8 x 5 1/4 (folded to 4 x 5 1/4) - DCWV Jewel Cardstock Stack

  • PJ girl cut at 4.25" from Once Upon a Princess - attached with Pop Dots

  • Scalloped Oval Tag cut at 1.25" from Once Upon a Princess

  • "Think Pink" from My Pink Stamper's Simply Sweet Occasions Set

  • Sakura Gelly Roll Pen in White

  • Martha Stewart Glitter Glue Pens in Tourmaline

  • Pink Satin Ribbon - from my scraps
  • Pink Paper Flower (I think it's a Prima, but I don't remember)
  • Pink Jewel - K&Co.

No comments: