Emma from My Creative Time came up with the 9th challenge for National Scrapbook Day, "Take Shape." The challenge is to make a shaped card, shaped scrapbook page, or shaped project. Emma always makes the cutest shape cards using her Gypsy, so in honor of Emma - I thought I would try to make my own shaped card. The little fish and its fish bowl from Create a Critter have been used on a lot of different blogs, but I haven't seen a "shaped" card version.
- "Fish bowl" cut at 3.75" from Create a Critter and welded using the Gypsy - DCWV Jewel Cardstock
- "Water, sand and plant" cut at 3.75" from Create a Critter
- "Fish" cut at 1.75" from Create a Critter - attached with Pop Dots
- "hi" from My Pink Stamper Simply Sweet Occasions Set
- Martha Stewart Glitter Glue Pens in Tourmaline and Kunzite
- Stickles in Baby Blue
- Tsukineko Pigment Ink in Sky Blue