Sunday, June 20, 2010

Blog Awards!

Wow!  I was surprised with two blog awards and I am so thankful - I have been having soo much fun (too much fun) posting some of my projects & exploring the enormously talented crafting blog community.




Big thanks to Melanie from Scrappy Mel for the Trendy Treehouse award!  Not only is she very sweet, she is also a stamp designer, so hop on over to her blog and check out her projects.  They are beautiful and you will definitely pick up lots of inspiration and tips.  Another big thank you to Sonia from Archiving Angel.  Sonia has lots of beautiful projects and great tips!  Make sure to take a peek!

I am passing both awards along to the following talented bloggers:
  1. Dawn from Dawn's Addiction - she is a seriously busy lady (mom, newlywed, photographer, crafter, blogger), but still finds time to be very very crafty!
  2. Val from Crafty Go Lucky - you must check out the super cute Minnie themed birthday party that she just featured on her blog.  So many great ideas!!!
  3. Dawn from Dawnica's Korner - she just started her blog and is already posting some great projects.  
  4. Savahanna from Tiny Creativity - lots of great scrapbook layouts!!!
  5. Tammy from Scrappy Critters - she makes beautiful cards and a stamp designer!

6 comments:

Savahanna said...

Thank you soo much. I truly appreciate the awards. I love following your blog. You are such an inspiration!

Scrappy Mel said...

Yay!! You deserve them both! Your projectes are FABULOUS!!! :)

Val said...

Thanks for the blog award sweetie!! You rock:)

Dawnica said...

Aloha Lauren,
Thank you so much for the Blog Awards. You have many awesome projects and you really inspire me.

scrappy critters said...

Thanks so much Lauren! That was so very sweet of you:0) ♥ Tammy

Dawn said...

Lauren- youy are too sweet! I get LOTS of my inspiration from you, and love everything you do! :-) Thanks lady!