Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Creative Card: "Bone-Jour"



Doesn't every princess need a little dog to take everywhere with her?  I think so!  I combined two of my favorite cartridges - Once Upon a Princess and Create a Critter for this project and I really like how it turned out.  I think they were meant for one another.  :)  

Hope you like it!  



Materials Used:

  • Tri-fold Card: 6 x 9 1/2 inches - scored at 2 1/4" and 6 3/4" - DCWV Jewel Cardstock
  • Accent Mats trimmed to 2 x 5 3/4 inches and 2 1/2 and 5 3/4 inches 
  • Tag cut at 3 1/4" & 1.36" (for sentiment) from Once Upon a Princess 
  • Girl and outfit cut at 4 1/2" from Once Upon a Princess - attached with foam squares
  • Dog cut at 1 1/2" from Create a Critter - attached with foam squares
  • "Bone-Jour" and paw print from Scrappy Mom's Amusing Animals Set
  • Tsukineko Pigment Ink - Cosmic Copper
  • Color Box Liquid Chalk - Maroon (for the dog's bow & sweater)
  • Patterned Paper from DCWV Citrus Stack
  • 3/8" Green Ribbon - Hobby Lobby
  • Green Embroidery Thread - for dog leash
  • Jewels - K and Company
  • Martha Stewart Glitter Glue Pen - Garnet
  • Ribbon Punch - The Paper Studio (Hobby Lobby)

6 comments:

Scrappy Mel said...

OMGosh - soooooo cute!!! :)

I'm going to link it from Scrappy Moms Stamps.

scrappy critters said...

I LOVE IT Lauren! Great JOB~! ♥ Tammy

Nicole said...

Oh wow Lauren, to is too adorable! I'm STILL waiting to play with you all!

joeygirl86 said...

This is adorable! Awesome job! I love the bright colors! ;)

Cristi said...

This card is just adorable!! I love everything about it. The paper is wonderful, I might have to make a trip to the store ;)

ArchivingAngel said...

Hello Lauren~ I am new to your blog which I found via MOMO.
Your blog is so nice. Your cards are fantastic.
Can't wait to see what other beauties you bring to the blog.
Hope you can follow me too at:
http://archiving-angel.blogspot.com
All the best & crafty goodness,
Sonia