- Beachball cut at 4 1/4" from Create a Critter (used Gypsy to weld two together and "hid" the face using the new "hide contour" feature.) - solid cardstock from DCWV Flower Shower Stack and Jewel Stack & polka dot paper from Martha Stewart stack
- Girl cut at 4 1/4" from Once Upon a Princess - attached using pop dots
- Outfit cut at 4 1/4" from Once Upon a Princess (this is actually the "ballerina" outfit, but to make it a swimsuit, I didn't cut out the layer with her "tights" and didn't include her ballet shoes) Embossed using Swiss Dots A2 Folder and the Cuttlebug - I then used my gel pen to make the dots white.
- Tsukineko Pigment Ink - Cosmic Copper and Coffee Bean, and White
- Color Box Liquid Chalk Ink - peony
- Sakura Gelly Roll Pen - White
Thanks so much for looking!
Don't forget to check out the other entries!