Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Creative Card: Girl on the Go!

I finally came up with an idea for a graduation card for one of the girls that I used to babysit for - she is graduating from high school!  (Woah!)  She will be attending TCU in the fall and their colors are purple and white, so of course I had to do a purple themed card.  (I don't have a Cricut cartridge with a horned frog.)  I am still loving the Gypsy update - so expect a lot of Sweethearts projects this week - thank you "hide contour" feature.  

Materials Used:

  • Card Base trimmed to 8 1/2 by 5 1/2 (folded to 4 1/4 x 5 1/2)
  • Mat trimmed to 3 3/4 x 5 - DCWV Flower Shower Stack
  • Accent trimmed to 3 1/4 x 5 - DCWV Flower Shower Stack
  • Girl on Scooter cut at 4" from Sweethearts
  • "Celebrate Today" - My Pink Stamper Simply Sweet Occasions stamp set
  • Tsukineko Pigment Ink - Coffee Bean
  • Color Box Liquid Chalk - maroon and lavender
  • Jewel - K & Company
  • Sakura Gelly Roll Pen - white

3 comments:

liz said...

so cute! I love that it's not a traditional "grad" card! I have to make one this week, but I will be traditional!

Scrappy Mel said...

I LOVE IT! I'm sure she will too. Great job!

Lucy said...

I love, love, love the colors! Great job!
Lucy Lam