I actually started out making a completely different card today. I was planning on making this purse from Paisley into a shaped card using the shadow feature. I even cut all the pieces out and assembled it, but I wasn't that jazzed about it. Looking at the purse gave me another idea - instead of just putting a gift card inside the folded card - why not make a gift card holder? This turned out much cuter than the original and I think it may end up being my go-to "girly" gift card holder for the time being.
This is how I applied the "red" tape to the front of the purse to make a pocket for the card.
- Purse cut at 5 1/4 from Paisley (Used the hide contour feature on the Gypsy to hide the apple that goes on the front of the purse.)
- Tag is from Accent Essentials, but I'm not sure of the dimensions - it was from my unused die cuts drawer
- Patterned Paper - Martha Stewart 12x12 Stack (no name...it was on clearance at Michael's a few weeks ago, so it may be kind of old.)
- Terrifically Tacky Tape
- 3/8 Satin Ribbon - Celebrate It from Michael's (no color listed)
- Ribbon Punch from The Paper Studio (from Hobby Lobby)
- Sakura Gelly Roll Pen - White