Thursday, June 10, 2010

Creative Card: "You're the Cat's Meow!"


Melanie and Tammy from Scrappy Moms Clear Stamps invited me to be a guest blogger for their brand new stamp site.  I am thrilled to be able to showcase a project featuring their stamps (this will be the first of many - they are super cute!).  Their 1st stamp set, Amusing Animals, coordinates perfectly with Create a Critter, but even if you don't have Create a Critter, there are plenty of sentiments (plenty = 23 phrases + 3 icons) that coordinate with older cartridges.


Materials Used:
Thanks for looking!


6 comments:

Janis said...

This card is AWESOME!! I love the design, the papers, everything! It's GROOVY!!

scrappy critters said...

I love it Lauren! Thank you for all your wonderful creations ♥Tammy

Scrappy Mel said...

This card is so CUTE! Great job!

Jamiecrafts said...

so cute, cant wait to get my stamps! you guys are killing me here :)

Mari AKA Momo said...

So adorable! XOXO Momo

Kelly said...

Cute cute cute card! I ordered this stamp set can't wait to get it. I love the colors you used too!