Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Creative Scrapbook Layout: "The Perfect Pair"

Are you ready for another project featuring the Sweethearts cartridge?  I had so much fun cutting out the little couples - I think the only "people" I haven't cut from this cartridge now are the bride and groom.  (I'll have to come up with something to try them too!)

Materials Used:

  • 12 x 12 base - DCWV Jewel Cardstock
  • "Pear" cut at 10 1/2" from Gypsy Font - Martha Stewart Paper Stack (no name...)
  • Photo mats cut at 4 1/2 x 4 1/2 & 4 1/4 x 4 1/4
  • "The Perfect Pair" cut at 3.87" from Sweethearts - DCWV Citrus Stack
  • All 3 couples are cut at 4 1/2 from Sweethearts - attached with pop dots
  • Stickles - frosted lace (hard to tell from the picture, but lady in the pink dress is looking at her wedding/engagement ring, so I had some sparkle to her "ring" and cotton candy for the same lady's shoes
  • Tsukineko Pigment Ink - Cosmic Copper, Coffee Bean
  • Sakura Gelly Roll Pen

2 comments:

liz said...

another cute one!

Scrappy Mel said...

Adorable!!!! Ok, now I want this cart! I always said, "It's cute, but not one that I have to have." Now you have gone and ruined my resolve!! LOL :)