Sorry that I've been absent for most of the week...I kind of lost my creative spirit this week, but I'm trying to get it back. I started by cleaning up the craft room - I'm hoping by de-cluttering my craft space that I will de-clutter my head.
This is my entry for Emma's Throwback Thursday Challenge. The challenge this week is to create a scrapbook layout using Doodlecharms or any other older cartridge. I don't have Doodlecharms, so I decided to use Sweethearts. If you want to enter the challenge, you have until Sunday at midnight. For more details check it out - HERE!
- 12 x 12 base - Bazill Basics "Bouquet"
- "grass" 2 1/2 x 12"
- accent strip trimmed to 2 3/4 x 12
- Photo Mats - 4 1/2 x 4 1/2 and 4 1/4 x 4 1/4
- "home sweet home" cut at 2.13" from Winter Woodland font
- House cut at 5" from Sweethearts
- Tree cut at 4.44" from Sweethearts
- Cat cut at 2.05" from Sweethearts
- Patterned Paper from - DCWV Flower Shower Stack
- Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Frayed Burlap
- Sakura Gelly Roll Pen - White
- grass and striped paper scalloped using Martha Stewart Rotary cutter
Quick note about the site...if you have tried to use the "pages" (top left) to see my older projects and have noticed that the links were broken - they have ALL been fixed. Unfortunately, the related post widget is broken, so I have taken it off for now.