Here's another scrapbook layout...I feel like I am really making headway through all of my daughter's old pictures, so I am going to try and make a big push over the summer to get caught up. My daughter is in love with cupcakes, which probably isn't that unique, but I have a lot of really cute pictures of her eating cupcakes.
- 12 x 12 base
- Accent strips cut at 4 3/4 x 12", 3 3/4 x 12" and 2 1/4 x 12"
- Photo mats (triple matted - kinda crazy) for 4 x 4" and 4 x 6" photos
- "Sprinkled with fun" cut at 3 1/4" from Sweet Treats - Swiss Dots Cuttlebug folder
- Cake Stand cut at 2 1/2" from Sweet Treats
- 6 cupcakes cut at 2" from Sweet Treats
- Scalloped circles cut at 2" and 2 1/4" from Sweet Treats
- Patterned Paper from K & Company
- Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Frayed Burlap
- Sakura Gelly Roll Pen - White
- "sprinkles" seed beads attached with Aleene's Tacky Glue
- White accent strip scalloped using Martha Stewart rotary cutter