Saturday, June 26, 2010

Creative Scrapbook Layout: Sprinkled with Fun


Here's another scrapbook layout...I feel like I am really making headway through all of my daughter's old pictures, so I am going to try and make a big push over the summer to get caught up.  My daughter is in love with cupcakes, which probably isn't that unique, but I have a lot of really cute pictures of her eating cupcakes.  

Enjoy!
Materials Used:
  • 12 x 12 base
  • Accent strips cut at 4 3/4 x 12", 3 3/4 x 12" and 2 1/4 x 12"
  • Photo mats (triple matted - kinda crazy) for 4 x 4" and 4 x 6" photos
  • "Sprinkled with fun" cut at 3 1/4" from Sweet Treats - Swiss Dots Cuttlebug folder
  • Cake Stand cut at 2 1/2" from Sweet Treats
  • 6 cupcakes cut at 2" from Sweet Treats
  • Scalloped circles cut at 2" and 2 1/4" from Sweet Treats
  • Patterned Paper from K & Company
  • Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Frayed Burlap
  • Sakura Gelly Roll Pen - White
  • "sprinkles" seed beads attached with Aleene's Tacky Glue
  • White accent strip scalloped using Martha Stewart rotary cutter 


5 comments:

the purple muse said...

I love your LO! I may need to CASE it for myself. Hope you don't mind:-)

Mari AKA Momo said...

Oh Lauren I am loving your layouts! Absolutely adorable! these cupcakes make me smile cause they look like they are dancing! :o) XOXO Momo

liz said...

so cute! I have come to expect nothing less! ;o)
liz

Sonia said...

Hi Lauren~ came by to catch up with your lovely blog & say your are welcome for the blog award. It is so well deserved.
By the way I love the wipe cover tutorial video. You did a great job.
It is nice to see something other than layouts & cards even though those are super fun too.
I am enjoying your fabulous work.
Keep crafting,
Sonia

joeygirl86 said...

This is such a cute LO! Love all the cupcakes!