This card is for my oldest nephew. He will be heading off to boot camp in the next week. I know it's not very masculine, but I'm sure his mom will probably hang on to it. :) I'm also entering this card in the Fantabulous Cricut Challenge's "Challenge Me Monday Challenge." You still have time to enter a 4th of July themed project featuring a star.
- 5" x 5" Easel Card: 5" x 10" scored at 2 1/2" and 5." 5" x 5" square for the front - check out Nicole from The Canadian Nickel Scrap'n's video tutorial - HERE!
- Square cut at 4 3/4" x 4 3/4." I welded 4 stars sized at .94" from George and Basic Shapes
- Fireworks cut at 4 1/2" from Wild Card using real dial size
- EK Success Border Punch - dotten scallop
- Buttons from Michael's
- 3/8" Gingham Ribbon from Michael's
- Sakura Gelly Roll Pen - White
- Sharpie Fine Point Pen - Black
Hope you have a great weekend!