When I was little, my Jama (my grandmother) always had gumdrops or lemon drops in a crystal bowl on one of her side tables. There is no telling how many little treats that I would sneak as a child...probably a lot. I immediately thought of her when I saw "goody goody gumdrops."
This card features a sentiment from the new line of stamps from Scrappy Moms - Sweet Somethings. Melanie and Tammy designed this set with Cricut Cartridges in mind, such as: Sweet Treats, Paisley, and Once Upon a Princess. There are many many possibilities even without those cartridges. Plus, with Provo Craft coming out with so many new cartridges - I'm sure that there will be lots of brand new images that will coordinate perfectly with this set!
- Card Base - standard A2
- Mat trimmed to 4 x 5 1/4 - DCWV Sweet Stack
- Accent trimmed to 1 3/4 x 5 1/4 - DCWV Sweet Stack
- "Bowl" cut at 1.93" (using REAL DIAL) or 9.94" from Paper Doll Dress Up
- "Gum drops" cut at .65" from George and Basic Shapes
- Tag is from Gypsy Wanderings (I think) but I forgot to save the size...sorry
- Sentiment from Scrappy Moms Sweet Somethings Set
- 3/8" Saddle Stitch Ribbon - Michael's
- Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Frayed Burlap
- Sakura Gelly Roll Pen - White
Have a great day!
Need some more inspiration? Don't forget to check out Momo's site for another project featuring "Sweet Somethings" Nicole from Canadian Nickel Scrap'n has a card featuring a sentiment from "Amusing Animals!"