Here is a pretty simple card featuring one of the beautiful sayings from the brand new Scrappy Mom's "Sweet Somethings" stamp set and a super cute baby carriage from Sugar and Spice (this is my new favorite cartridge).
- Card Base (Standard A2)
- Accent Mat - Used my Gypsy to create a scalloped border using a rectangle and circles from George and Basic Shapes. To see how - check out Emma's video HERE!
- Scalloped Oval cut at 2.87" from Sugar and Spice
- Baby Carriage cut at 3 3/4" from Sugar and Spice
- "all because two people fell in love" sentiment from Scrappy Mom's Sweet Somethings set
- Patterned Paper from K and Company "Amy Butler Belle" 12 x 12 Paper
- Victoria A2 Embossing Folder - for the bottom of the baby carriage
- Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Frayed Burlap
- Tsukineko Pigment Ink- Coffee Bean
- Sakura Gelly Roll Pen - White
- Ribbon and button from my stash
Looking for more inspiration? Check out these adorable projects from the
Scrappy Mom's Design Team:
Tammie's "Diaper" Cupcake (think diaper cake on a smaller scale)
Have a great day! Make sure to check back tomorrow for another sweet card!