Friday, July 30, 2010

Creative Card: "This one's for you!"




Here's a quick card featuring another super sweet sentiment from the Scrappy Mom's new "For the Boys" set.  I used this cute glass for cherry limeade, but it would of course make a cute glass of lemonade or limeade or even iced tea.  Hmmm...it's too bad Nicole is napping because a cherry limeade sounds really good right about now!  As an aside, I would hate for someone to add up the amount of time/money/calories that I have used up on cherry limeades from Sonic, but it's a lot...  


Materials Used:
  • Standard A2 Card Base
  • Mat trimmed to 4 x 4" - K and Co. Citronella Mat Stack
  • Cherry Limeade Glass - cut at 4" from Cherry Limeade - attached with pop dots
  • "This one's for you!" Scrappy Mom's "For the Boys" Set
  • 3/8" Grosgrain Ribbon 
  • Button - from my stash
  • EK Success Border Punch - Dotted Scallop
  • Tsukineko Pigment Inks - Pearlescent Orchid, Sky Blue and Pearlescent Ivy
  • Color Box Liquid Chalk - Warm Red
  • Sakura Gelly Roll Pen - White

Hope you are all finding ways to stay cool and I hope you have a wonderful weekend!



Would you like some more summer-y inspiration?

Check out Tammy's lighthouse card - HERE!

    6 comments:

    Nicole said...

    Cute Card! I'm sooo with you on the Cherry Limeades!

    buglvr2010 said...

    I love this...very cute! We love Sonic, too. My kiddos think it's a real treat to go to "happy hour" and get a cherry limeade.

    Scrappy Mel said...

    So cute! I agree - I could go for a Sonic right now. Mmmmm.... :)

    joeygirl86 said...

    Super cute! I really wanna get that cart just because of the cute things you have been making! :)

    scrappy critters said...

    sooo adorable Lauren! I want this cart too, darn it!♥

    DORCAS said...

    UH! OH! I love this!!! Super cute! loving the sentiment!!
    ~Dorcas