Here's a quick card featuring another super sweet sentiment from the Scrappy Mom's new "For the Boys" set. I used this cute glass for cherry limeade, but it would of course make a cute glass of lemonade or limeade or even iced tea. Hmmm...it's too bad Nicole is napping because a cherry limeade sounds really good right about now! As an aside, I would hate for someone to add up the amount of time/money/calories that I have used up on cherry limeades from Sonic, but it's a lot...
- Standard A2 Card Base
- Mat trimmed to 4 x 4" - K and Co. Citronella Mat Stack
- Cherry Limeade Glass - cut at 4" from Cherry Limeade - attached with pop dots
- "This one's for you!" Scrappy Mom's "For the Boys" Set
- 3/8" Grosgrain Ribbon
- Button - from my stash
- EK Success Border Punch - Dotted Scallop
- Tsukineko Pigment Inks - Pearlescent Orchid, Sky Blue and Pearlescent Ivy
- Color Box Liquid Chalk - Warm Red
- Sakura Gelly Roll Pen - White
Hope you are all finding ways to stay cool and I hope you have a wonderful weekend!
Would you like some more summer-y inspiration?
Check out Tammy's lighthouse card - HERE!