I have been in a creative "funk" since I've been home from Florida...I have diagnosed myself with "vacation hangover." I don't think it's too serious. Hopefully I will make a full recovery...QUICKLY!!! I finally had an idea to do a tie-dye shirt using my brand new Watercolor Pencils and I figured I better take advantage of a little creative break through. :)
This card features one of the brand new sentiments from the Scrappy Mom's "For the Boys" set. This set is available for pre-order HERE! I know that the "tee-riffic" is supposed to be golf related, but I don't have any golf related images to use...so I turned a seemingly sport related sentiment into one that could be suitable for non-sporty types. (I would definitely fall into this category.) I had planned on videoing a how-to for the watercolor pencils, but my camera is acting up. Let's hope that this is just a little hiccup because it's a fairly new camera...please let it be a little hiccup. Maybe my camera is depressed...it would probably rather be taking pictures like this:
|Playing on the beach...sigh.|
- Card Base - 6 x 11" (6 x 5 1/2" folded)
- Mat - trimmed to 4 1/2 x 5 1/2 - DCWV Flower Shower Stack
- Shirt from Once Upon a Princess (p. 43 - <pajama-s>) cut at 4.37"
- Sentiment - Scrappy Moms "For the Boys" set
- Color Box Liquid Chalk - Warm Red
- Sakura Gelly Roll Pen - White
- Faber-Castell Watercolor Pencils
- 5/8" Satin Ribbon
- Mini-Clothespins - $1 section at Target
Have a great day!
Need some more inspiration? Check out Scrappy Mel's super cute card HERE!