Thursday, July 15, 2010

Creative Projects: Once Upon a Princess



Today while I am braving the airport with a two year old - I thought you might enjoy a little retrospective of the projects I've done (so far) with my favorite Cricut cartridge, Once Upon a Princess!  Beneath the video, you will find links to each project's original post.

Hope you enjoy it and please think happy thoughts for me today!  To be more specific about the sorts of happy thoughts I am looking for...here are some examples: no tantrums while we are trying to get through airport security, no tantrums while on the actual plane (or if there is a tantrum, please let it be short) and please let the "prizes" and snacks that I have so carefully packed be enough to help tame my wild traveling companion.  


Have a wonderful day!  
Don't forget to check back - even though I am away from my craft room, I still have projects to share!

4 comments:

Mari AKA Momo said...

These projects are amazing!!! I absolutely love them! XOXO Momo

Peace Love and Scrappyness said...

Love the memory game. I tried to get the directions to part 1 and 2 and got an error message. I would love to make this using sight words for my son. Thanks so much!

Jamie
www.peacelovescrappyness.blogspot.com

joeygirl86 said...

oh wow I didn't realize you had so many projects with this cart! It's one of my top favs too! I really like everything you made, I need to try making the pedestal card now! :)

Scrappin with the bug said...

This layout /page is great. I think this might be a great party invitation.