You may be asking yourself, "Where did she find this super cute dollhouse cut?" You may even be thinking, "Gee, doesn't Sugar and Spice have a dollhouse cut similar to that one? But that couldn't be a cut from Sugar and Spice...it's not August, yet." Yes...it is a dollhouse from the Sugar and Spice Cricut cartridge. I thought about not really mentioning the new cartridge and just skimming over the fact that I totally broke down over the weekend and went searching for Sugar and Spice and B is for Boy. I didn't find B is for Boy, but it's only a matter of time - I think I have a problem. :) If you are new to the blog...I had sort of, kind of made a promise to not buy any new cartridges until my birthday in August and I failed. Oh well...better luck next time.
- 12 x 12 base
- (2) Accent strips trimmed to 3 1/2" x 12" - ki Memories "Toy Box"
- (2) Accent strips 1 3/4" x 12" (approximately - used scraps) - ki Memories "Toy Box"
- (2) Photo Mats (triple matted to fit 4" x 4" pictures)
- "1st dollhouse" cut twice at 2" from Cursive 101 and welded with the Gypsy - Martha Stewart 12 x 12 paper pack
- "dollhouse" cut at 4" from Sugar and Spice - attached with pop dots
- EK Success Border Punch - dotted scallop
- Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Frayed Burlap
- 3/8" grosgrain ribbon
- buttons - from Michael's - attached with glue dots
- Sharpie Fine Point Pen - Black
- Sakura Gelly Roll Pen - White