It's Throwback Thursday challenge time again hosted by Emma at My Creative Time. The theme this week was "baby" and the New Arrival cartridge. I don't have New Arrival, so I used some of my oldest cartridges to complete a scrapbook layout. While working on this challenge, I realized that I don't have very many "baby" type images at all. Maybe it would be worth buying something like B is for Boy or Sugar and Spice to help me finish some of Nicole's baby pictures. Hmmm...too bad I agreed to no new cartridges until my birthday in August. Oh well...it's just another month away.
Here is the picture that I will be using for this layout...I couldn't resist.
This was the first time I was able to hold her. So precious...
- 12 x 12 base
- Photo Mats: 8 1/2 x 8 1/2 and 8 1/4 x 8 1/4 for an 8 x 8 picture
- Accent Strips trimmed to 4 1/2 x 12 and 4 x 12
- "baby blessings" cut at 3.20" using real dial size from Wild Card
- "baby carriage" cut twice at 3" from Wild Card (trimmed away the "card" with an x-acto knife)
- "baby rattle" cut at 2 1/2" using real dial size from Wild Card
- "nightie" cut at 2 1/2" using real dial size from Paper Doll Dress Up
- Patterned Paper - from DCWV Nana's Nursery (girl)
- EK Success Border Punch - "dotted scallop"
- Sakura Gelly Roll Pen - White
- Sharpie Fine Tip Pen - Black