Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Creative Scrapbooking: My progress...so far!



If you are new to the blog, the above scrapbook layout was the VERY FIRST scrapbook layout that I ever made.  So far I have scrapped 80 plus pictures (only a million or so more to go).  Since I am traveling home from my vacation today, I thought I would share a quick look-back at all of the scrapbook layouts that I've done so far.

If you would like more details on any of the scrapbook pages that you see, check HERE!  They are all organized by cartridge!




Don't forget that I will be drawing a winner for the 100+ Follower Giveaway TOMORROW!
(Click HERE to enter!)

Have a great day!


3 comments:

Scrappy Mel said...

WOW - I am impressed!! Your pages are all so adoreable! You have been BUSY!! :)

Great job - I'm sure that your darling daughter will treasure them!

mum of two said...

This is a page I will have to copy. it suits my daughter to a "T"!

DORCAS said...

I love these! They are so stinken cut! I love the tutu one. And racoon, and princess… well all of them :)