Aaackk...so this was supposed to post last night or first thing this morning. Well, if you're in Hawaii it might be first thing in the morning. I have another sneak peek for you today!!! Scrappy Moms not only has Everyday Greetings coming out soon, but also The Charmed Life. The Charmed Life features lots of adorable sayings that will be perfectly coordinate with some of the brand new Cricut cartridges such as Country Life or Simply Charmed, as well as, a ton of other Cricut cartridges.
Would you like to see more sneak peeks of the new stamps? Well...Scrappy Moms is hosting their very first blog hop this Saturday! Not only is our design team participating, but we will also have some fun guest bloggers too! It should be lots of fun, so I hope you'll be able to join us!
- Standard A2 Card Base
- Mat trimmed to 4 x 5 1/4
- Accent trimmed to 2 x 4
- Accent trimmed to 3/4 x 4 and then punched with EK Success Dotted Scallop Border Punch
- All patterned paper from DCWV Citrus Stack
- "Veggies" cut at 3.75" from B is for Boy
- "Basket" cut at 4" from Create a Critter
- "Tag" cut at 1.25" from Once Upon a Princess
- sentiment from Scrappy Mom's "The Charmed Life" Set
- 3/8 Satin Ribbon
- Martha Stewart Glitter Glue - Garnet, Fire Opal and Peridot (That's my birthstone, so I feel that it's fate that Martha just released two new sets of glitter glue for Halloween. That's what I told myself when I bought them both yesterday at Michael's. I was supposed to be getting pop dots, but came home with a few more things.)
- Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Frayed Burlap
- Sakura Gelly Roll Pen - White
Thank you for looking!
To see a few more sneak peeks of the new stamps check out these projects:
Joanna from Scrap-Making
Momo from Made by Momo