Here is a sneak peek of one of the brand new sentiments from the Scrappy Moms Set "Everyday Greetings!" This set features twenty-one sentiments! As always, Tammy and Melanie have chosen lovely sayings and fonts. I can't wait to share more projects with you!
- Standard A2 Card Base
- Mat trimmed to 4 x 5 1/4" - K and Company "Citronella" Mat Stack
- Scrap paper - all of it is from the last few layouts I have worked on (I am really trying to be better about using up my scrap paper...more on that later!)
- "Bird" cut at 2.88" from Cherry Limeade (I used "hide contour" feature on my Gypsy to hide its eye and eyebrow)
- "Tag" cut at 1.5" using "fit to length feature" from Once Upon a Princess
- "Hello" from Scrappy Moms "Everyday Greetings" set
- "Outline stamp ???" from Studio G ($1 section at Michael's)
- "eye" from Peachy Keen Princess Faces 1 1/8" (I just inked one of the eyes and stamped)
- Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Frayed Burlap
- Color Box Liquid Chalk - Warm Red
- Sakura Gelly Roll Pen (I really tried to not doodle...but he looked so plain)
Thanks for stopping by! I also want to thank everyone for their sweet comments - it always makes my day to read them!
It's Monday...do you need some inspiration??? If you do, you should check out these projects!
Joanna's super sweet layout featuring a sentiment from "Sweet Somethings" - HERE
Melanie's beautiful card featuring another saying from "Everyday Greetings" - HERE
Tammy's adorable Slumber Party Treat Box featuring "A Haunting We Will Go" - HERE
Momo's tropical card featuring a sentiment from "For the Boys" - HERE
Nicole is back from vacation and has been super busy...you can find all of her latest creations - HERE