Monday, August 16, 2010

Creative Card: Say "Hello" to NEW stamps!!!


Here is a sneak peek of one of the brand new sentiments from the Scrappy Moms Set "Everyday Greetings!"  This set features twenty-one sentiments!  As always, Tammy and Melanie have chosen lovely sayings and fonts.  I can't wait to share more projects with you!  

Materials Used:
  • Standard A2 Card Base
  • Mat trimmed to 4 x 5 1/4" - K and Company "Citronella" Mat Stack
  • Scrap paper - all of it is from the last few layouts I have worked on (I am really trying to be better about using up my scrap paper...more on that later!)
  • "Bird" cut at 2.88" from Cherry Limeade (I used "hide contour" feature on my Gypsy to hide its eye and eyebrow)
  • "Tag" cut at 1.5" using "fit to length feature" from Once Upon a Princess
  • "Hello" from Scrappy Moms "Everyday Greetings" set 
  • "Outline stamp ???" from Studio G ($1 section at Michael's)
  • "eye" from Peachy Keen Princess Faces 1 1/8" (I just inked one of the eyes and stamped)
  • Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Frayed Burlap
  • Color Box Liquid Chalk - Warm Red
  • Sakura Gelly Roll Pen  (I really tried to not doodle...but he looked so plain)
Thanks for stopping by!  I also want to thank everyone for their sweet comments - it always makes my day to read them!

It's Monday...do you need some inspiration???  If you do, you should check out these projects!

Joanna's super sweet layout featuring a sentiment from "Sweet Somethings" - HERE
Melanie's beautiful card featuring another saying from "Everyday Greetings" - HERE
Tammy's adorable Slumber Party Treat Box featuring "A Haunting We Will Go" - HERE
Momo's tropical card featuring a sentiment from "For the Boys" - HERE
Nicole is back from vacation and has been super busy...you can find all of her latest creations - HERE

6 comments:

mum of two said...

That is an adorable card! I love the colors you chose. I have yet to buy any of the scrappy mom stamps - just waiting for a little extra cash. I am hoping next month to be able to order 3 or so, I will have to wait and see what the new ones are. Thanks for sharing all your creations. I always love your work. It is beautiful!

Michelle

Carol said...

So cute! Bright and cheery!

scrappy critters said...

What an adorable card Lauren! I LOVE IT!! ♥Tammy

Card Creations by C said...

Very cute card. I love that bird!

I have found your blog from Momo's. I have a blog as well:

cardcreationsbyc.blogspot.com

I am going to be holding a create a critter challenge very soon and I hope you will take part!

Christina

joeygirl86 said...

So sweet..I love the bright colors!

DORCAS said...

Super duper cute!!!