Today's card is featuring a very cute cut from the B is for Boy Cricut Lite cartridge and another fun sentiment from the Scrappy Mom's set "A Haunting We Will Go." I went a little crazy with the stitching, but other than that - I really like how it turned out. This is one of those cards that I will miss when I send it out.
- Card Base - welded two rocket ships from B is for Boy (each at 6 1/2" high) using my Gypsy
- Rocket ship and all of it's layers are cut at 6 1/2" from B is for Boy
- Cloud cut using the "fit to length" feature at 1 1/4" from Create a Critter
- Sentiment from Scrappy Mom's "A Haunting We Will Go" set
- Tsukineko Pigment Ink - Cosmic Copper and Pearlescent Sky Blue
- Color Box Liquid Chalk - Warm Red
- Sakura Gelly Roll Pen - White
- Button and thread from my stash - I should have taken a picture before I attached the cloud, but here's how I did it: using my 1/16" hole punch I punched a hole in the cloud and threaded the thread and button through and then tied a knot. To attach the cloud to the rocket, I punched a hole in the rocket before attaching the blue fin. I then threaded the red thread through the hole in the rocket and secured it using double sided tape. Once secure, I attached the rocket to the card base. (I hope that makes sense...) ;)
Thanks so much for looking!